Shim Ching, MD: Asia Pacific Plastic Surgery
1401 South Beretania Street #888
Honolulu, HI 96814
Phone: (808) 585-8855
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Laser Hair Removal for Men
Get comfortable hair removal with the latest technology. Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ is becoming one of the most recognized in laser hair removal. Available for men in Honolulu, Hawaii, from Dr. Shim Ching, this treatment utilizes an 810-nm diode laser in combination with Alma Lasers’ IN-Motion technology to provide a virtually pain-free treatment without the need for topical, cooling or other numbing agents. This breakthrough technology allows treatments for all skin types with speed, comfort, and permanent results.
Prices for this treatment is based upon the treatment area. Please view our Menu of Services for pricing and additional skin care treatments.
View Before & After Photos
Pre-Treatment Guidelines for Laser Treatments:
Please avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning beds, and tanning creams for approximately 48 hours prior to any laser treatment and refrain from using these products throughout the course of the remaining treatments.
Dr. Shim Ching
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Shim Ching is one of Hawaii’s most renowned physicians for aesthetic procedures of the face, breast, and body. His attention to detail, skill, and mastery of surgical techniques produce remarkable, natural-looking results.MEET DR. CHING
Do not wax or tweeze the area for at least 4 weeks prior to your scheduled treatment. Please shave the area to be treated prior to the day of the appointment (approximately 12-24 hours prior) to ensure a clean, hairless surface. Thick, overlaying hair, if not shaved, will absorb the laser energy and superficial burns can occur. Please do not apply deodorant on the day of your appointment.
- Please note: once the decision has been made to begin laser hair removal treatments, please do not tweeze, wax, or use hair removal creams in between treatments. If absolutely necessary, you may only shave the area to be treated.
- Please wait 2 weeks before/after injectable or filler procedures in treatment area.
- Patients with a history of herpes simplex in the treatment area should take preventative medication (such as Zovirax) prior to treatment.
- There may be some discomfort or pain associated with the treatment.
- Gradual recovery of the dermatological condition may take a few months
- There is a small risk or adverse reactions, such as changes in the texture and pigmentation of the skin, which are usually transient.
Contact us today to get a personal, confidential consultation with Dr. Ching on your laser hair removal.
Directions for Our Fly-in Patients
Dr. Shim Ching's exceptional qualifications and results draw patients to his Honolulu plastic surgery practice from across the Hawaiian Islands including Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island. Select a location for driving directions to our practice.