Get comfortable hair removal with the latest technology. Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ is becoming one of the most recognized in laser hair removal.
Pre-Treatment Guidelines for Laser Treatments:
Please avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning beds, and tanning creams for approximately 48 hours prior to any laser treatment and refrain from using these products throughout the course of the remaining treatments.
Do not wax or tweeze the area for at least 4 weeks prior to your scheduled treatment. Please shave the area to be treated prior to the day of the appointment (approximately 12-24 hours prior) to ensure a clean, hairless surface. Thick, overlaying hair, if not shaved, will absorb the laser energy and superficial burns can occur. Please do not apply deodorant on the day of your appointment.
- Please note: once the decision has been made to begin laser hair removal treatments, please do not tweeze, wax, or use hair removal creams in between treatments. If absolutely necessary, you may only shave the area to be treated.
- Please wait 2 weeks before/after injectable or filler procedures in treatment area.
- Patients with a history of herpes simplex in the treatment area should take preventative medication (such as Zovirax) prior to treatment.
- There may be some discomfort or pain associated with the treatment.
- Gradual recovery of the dermatological condition may take a few months
- There is a small risk or adverse reactions, such as changes in the texture and pigmentation of the skin, which are usually transient.
Contact us today to get a personal, confidential consultation with Dr. Ching on your laser hair removal.